What is it?
An innovative, high-tech solution to business financing.
It could be cheaper than invoice factoring and it's more flexible than a loan. Rapid Cash unlocks the capital in your unpaid invoices.
Is Rapid Cash right for your business?
- You’ve been trading six months or more.
- You have an annual turnover of £100K+.
- Your company is a Limited Company or a Limited Liability Partnership.
- You invoice other businesses.
- You use one of the following accounting packages: Xero, FreeAgent, Sage, Sage50, QuickBooks Online or KashFlow.
- Annual accounts
- PAYE and VAT statements
- Customer contacts
Please note: HMRC documents may not be required when you connect your business account to NatWest Rapid Cash.
Documents to sign
- Working capital agreement
- Business debenture
- Personal guarantee
- Company guarantee (N.B. only if your company has a sister or holding company)
Get started in five minutes.
Get approved in 48 hours.